Whitelist Learnsby Emails
The best way to make sure the emails you really want to receive don’t get sent to spam is to whitelist the addresses from the people and companies you know. To ensure your important emails are delivered to your inbox, you can add Learnsby’s email address to your inboxes whitelist, also known as Approved or Safe Sender list.
Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Open Outlook and go to the "Home" tab.
- In the "Delete" group, click Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the "Add address or domain" dialog box, add @learnsby.com”.
- Click OK and confirm the email address or domain appears in your safe senders list.
- Open Gmail, click the Settings icon from the menu > Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses > Create a new filter.
- In the "From" field, add @learnsby.com.
- Click Create filter then select "Never send it to Spam."
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
- Click the gear icon in the top right > click Options.
- Click Safe and blocked senders in the "Preventing junk email" section.
- Click Safe senders > enter @learnsby.com > click Add to list.
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right-hand corner).
- Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link.
- Select the "Safe List" link.
- Copy and paste learnsby.com into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.